Thursday, October 25, 2012

Black and White






It's nice to finally be off for a few days, work has just been too overwhelming lately, and my exhausted mind (and body) don't do "overwhelming" anymore. I am enjoying catching up on the house little by little, holiday shopping and getting ready for the Halloween party I am attending on Saturday! Speaking of Halloween, I rediscovered the mesh polka dot dress (on top) contemplating on what I was going to be and shot a few pictures with it. I love how it reminds me of ballet, maybe due to the tutu skirt. Anyways, inspired by that first photo, I edited a few more and here is the result. Hope you like it.

Happy Halloween, guys, just in case i don't post again before it)
Love, M.



..

4 comments:

  1. LOVE these pictures! They look like they could be an editorial in a magazine :) LOVE! <3
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    CLICK HERE to enter the $50 Fifth and Orient Giveaway
    AND one more giveaway!! Visit my blog to enter both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edgy and SASSY! Loving the makeup, the black contrast with light and your lipstick.

    Falak Hussein

    ReplyDelete
  3. such pretty pics
    www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and I'm now a follower

    Tia
    xxx

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete