Thursday, November 15, 2012

Guest Post: Glitter and Gold

Today I am doing something new and I am very excited about it. I have heard about bloggers cooperating with other bloggers, but never thought it would be something I would do. But when I was contacted by Ashley from Glitter and Gold I thought I'd give it a try. And I love the little selection she made for you)

Hey everyone! It is Ashley here with you today from Glitter and Gold. I am so excited to be here today and I hope you all enjoy my style. Lately I have been overly obsessed with winter sequins. I find that if you wear sequins in the winter time it looks very elegant and chic. 

Buy it Here:
One, Two, Three, Four
  XOXO
Ashley

Best, Ashley

5 comments:

  1. These glittery pieces look great! I think they're especially pretty for Christmas time:)

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those picks! What great pieces!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gold! There was a time in my life when I loved it so much and then a time when I really didn't like it much but now I'm back to loving it! :)

    ReplyDelete