Thursday, September 5, 2013

Contradiction










I am wearing studded leather jacket and phone case Forever21, Jeans via Marhsall's, bag via TJ Maxx, Sneakers Target

Pictures taken back in Russia, May 2013. It was a nice, warm day while visiting the town where I was born, and where I haven't been for over 10 years. Very fresh, green, beautiful, and well.. very Russian, if that makes any sense to you. It does to me anyway. Abundant greenery, quaint ponds, traditional architecture, statues and eternal fire in the eternal memory of the heroes perished for their country. I almost felt like I did not fit in this traditional, wholesome setting with my high tops, leather, and studded e-ve-ry-thing.  But it did not care, it welcomed me, it knew that I was the same little Russian girl, just like when I first saw the world here, and where I spent three happy and carefree years of my life. 

3 comments:

  1. Oooh there are those awesome golden jeggings! Love the cool jacket too :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving your jacket!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, and I love YOUR hair! Thanks for stopping by Patti Cake! xoxox

    -Chelsey

    ReplyDelete