Wednesday, October 2, 2013

To the moon and back








TOP, SHOES, BAG, SUNGLASSES (SIMILAR) , SKIRT

September hasn't been such an easy month for me. It was my Mom's birthday and I was away fro the 5th year in a row... What's even worse, my sister got denied her visa to come see me for a couple of weeks.. on my Mom's birthday.. I was devastated. We all were. God knows why she could not come. All of that was aggravated by the flu, but of course, and being bitten by fire ants - multiple times (those hurtttt).

So receiving this top from http://www.frontrowshop.com/ was a pleasant surprise for a material girl like me:)
It did not make me forget, no... But it's always nice to get something new, something fresh. It's like a new hope. And I am hoping to see my family very soon. Fingers crossed...

6 comments:

  1. Whoa, that tee is so cool! I love the skater skirt and cobalt blue heels <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great outfit, I love the Tee and sunglasses. Hopefully Ocotber will be a smashing month for you. /Madison

    http://www.ladyofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems so simple outfit but so much details....like the sunnies and shoes....

    ReplyDelete