Monday, April 21, 2014

Peter Pilotto for Target (belated)








WEARING:
PETER PILOTTO FOR TARGET TOP
CHOIES SKORT
NY&COMPANY BAG
JENNIFER LOPEZ HEELS
HM NECKLACE

Somehow Peter Pilotto and Target collaboration has completely missed me (or I it?). But I just came across it in the store while shopping for something else. The prints have momentarily caught my attention, but I had to leave, having no time for clothes shopping that day (because you know it does NOT just take a few minutes...). At the check out I picked up a magazine, and while looking through it the same evening, I kept coming across the pieces from the same collection. Now the first impression has suddenly grown into an obsession, and I HAD to absolutely have at least some of garments. Unfortunately by the time I had a chance to visit Target again most of the collection was gone. But, luckily the remainder was on an unbelievable clearance. So here is the sweater, that I love so much, and I will be sporting another item on the blog soon!

Have a lovely Monday, you sweet people!

Love,
M.

7 comments:

  1. Whoa, that sweater is amazing! Love this collaboration with Target :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag, the colours are so cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I lived in the US, I wanted to get myself some pieces but yeah, Switzerland does not sell them (and I got no credit card)! I'm happy you got this amazing sweater though, looks amazing! Lovely combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sweater so pretty
    Great look
    Check out our new post
    Keep intouch
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete