Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Breeze













I AM WEARING:
PETER SOM DRESS (SIMILAR HERE)
GUESS SANDALS (SIMILAR HERE)
NY&C CLUTCH
LEATHER JACKET (HERE)
HM NECKLACE (SIMILAR HERE)



Inspired by St.Barth this dress is everything I need for summer: perfect for the beach with a floppy hat, yet formal enough for a dinner date paired with heels.  This time I paired it with a leather jacket and lace-up sandals. I love the split in the front as well as a low v-neck. Casual, elegant, re-purpose it for any occasion.
Less luggage is always good news right?

8 comments:

  1. Oh, it's very beautiful!
    http://devchunichka.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is one stunning dress - I just love the blue and white print, especially broken up by the black accents!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
    What an adorable outfit, I love the dress on you and the bag is also very pretty!

    Have a great weekend,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is perfect!

    Follow me on GFC and/or BlogLovin', I always follow back X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! I really like your amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you paired this outfit with a biker jacket - looks amazing! So stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet blog!
    follow to follow?
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!!!!
    sashadollfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete