Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Burgundy Basic

IMG_5204 Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I am wearing:
BAG: Maison Martin Margiela for HM c/o chictopia.com
Turtleneck Forever21
Jeans HM
Shoes Zara
Bracelets Forever21
Earrings Vintage

Can't get enough of burgundy. It's gotta be my favorite color not only this season, but all in all. I think I am just going to wear it year round!
Bringing turtlenecks back - they are a must have for winter!
Irreplaceable coated jeans from HM, my all time faves that go literally with everything, 
And a new addition in my purse collection - this rad MMM glove clutch that I so luckily acquired for 14,900 points on Chictopia.com!!!

Hope everybody is enjoying this December afternoon,
I celebrated it with an ice-cream cone, what else can you do, when the weather is still in the 70's!?

Love,
M.

14 comments:

  1. I love the burgundy!! You look so carefree adore it!

    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purse is so awesome...I love burgundy as well, can't get enough :)

    You look great lady!

    xo
    Lizzie

    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved this shade of color, and the burgundy sweater and heels match so perfectly <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO in love with this basic and AMAZING outfit. Great colors.

    Keep an eye out on my blog later today. I'll be featuring this as one of the looks I love today.

    xo,
    Terry

    http://terrys-two-cents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. loooove the outfit, especially the shoes! ;) Great color, an your hair looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this color is perfect on you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear reader! I want to inform you that I have created a new blog because of technical problems with Rebelission. Please switch to http://rebelishion.blogspot.com/!
    The old blog will be deleted in the next few days.
    xoxo P.P
    PS: very interesting post my dear! love the MMM clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olá!
    Estou realmente encantada com este teu espaço tão inspirador e cheio de boas sugestões. Gostaria de te convidar a visitares também a “minha casa”. Espero que te sintas lá tão confortável quanto eu me senti na tua! ;)
    Votos de muitos sucessos.
    beijinho
    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi,very beautiful blog!!!! check out my blog http://thatsloverobyblog.blogspot.it/ and my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/thatsloveblog?ref=hl
    I follow you, you follow me too?????
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The prefect combo!

    *Besos*
    Http//:www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really loving burgundy now.. but that snake bracelet on your hand is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your style, so chic!!- jade xxx

    alright-blondie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete