Wednesday, March 21, 2012

LOVE Asymmetric crinkle berry dress

30% OFF
use code ADOLLWITHOUTSTYLE30







I am wearing:
Dress inlovewithfashion.com Get your own 30% OFF
with code ADOLLWITHOUTSTYLE30
Shoes Candies
Bag vintage
Belt and necklace Forever21

Here is one more dress I received from my beloved  brand LOVE!!!
I love all their clothes!
Hope you like the pictures.
I am working on their quality. These were taken before I got the lens (and cut my bangs, lol). So hopefully you will bear with me.
I am off to work.
Have a nice day guys!!
You still have time to enter the giveaway to win any dress from LOVE


8 comments:

  1. stunning pictures!! love the color of your dress!!
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love the asymmetrical cut and I also love the little ruffle in the front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats dress is gorgeous!!! You are such a doll :)

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress! And you wear it so beautifully - so perfect. Love the styling from head to toe)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazinnggggg<3 Really:)
    Do adore this look!<3 And, u have a beautiful blog:DDDDD
    Pretty you!<3:D

    Following you:)
    It'll be great, if you follow me back:)

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How uber chic you look! What do you do for work?

    ReplyDelete
  7. When did you chop all your hair off and how did I miss that? You look beautiful my dear! About to blow up your inbox with entries to the contest. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ffor finally writing about > "LOVE Asymmetric crinkle berry dress" < Liked it!

    Feel free to visit my website; homepage ()

    ReplyDelete