The spring is in the air!
Actually, it's right here!!!
And here are some spring deals for you:
1) Coupon code:LEAPYEAR Save 29% off for LEAP YEAR on Romwe (only one day: Mar. 1st), it can only be used once per customer! Free shipping!
2) Coupon code:HINAMATSURI Save 20% off for Hina Matsuri on Romwe only for Mar. 3rd, it can only be used once per customer! Free shipping!
3) Also if you noticed on the left side bar you can save 20% on all Love clothes, just use code ADOLLWITHOUTSTYLE20
4) Another giveaway is coming tomorrow (and it's not the last one!!), stay tuned!
Now to the business, as spring sneaked on us unexpectedly - wait it's leap year, guys, I decided to make a little post to share with you some of my fave finds this month! So fabulous yet so inexpensive, they all made me very happy, vibrant colors and interesting textures this spring is going to be one the most stylish, for sure!
2. Striped top Cynthia Rowley $9.99 @ Marshall's - nice quality everyday must have for one low price
3. Steve Madden Westii Platform in black sequins $22.00 @Marshall's staying on trend with sequins, you still have a chance to getthese gorgeous designer platform for a fraction of price (original retail $119.00)
4. Arty Ring $7.00 @Romwe (I used 20% sign up discount) - an absolute must among bloggers this inexpensive (but very high quality) look-alike is perfect for fashionistas on a budget!!!!!
2. Natural Body Brush $3.99 @TJMaxx - summer is approaching, say goodbye to cellulite with this amazing body brush
3. L'Oreal True Match Concealer @Walmart (around $5) -
4. Neutrogena SkinClearing Makeup @Walmart (around $6) - not sure how I feel about 2 last buys - for a person who's never used foundation in her life (that's me hehe) it's a bit strange, this one is oil free+Blemish treatment and while it feels pretty light, I feel like it takes my natural luminosity away (am I being too pretentious?) As for the concealer, I feel like it accentuates my dark circles even more. I guess nothing works better than a beauty sleep, lol
What did you buy for this spring season? And what is your favorite way to save money wwhile shopping for must haves? I am dying to know!!!