Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Believe in Pink

 Wearing Marshall's top and pants
Converse flats
Dana Buchman Bag
Forever21 necklace and ring

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.

(Audrey Hepburn)

That pretty much sums it up for today, and very well describes how I feel today, how I have been feeling lately. I am very very homesick. My uncle died two months ago, my grandma just passed away . I need to believe in good, in bright. I need the reassurance that everything going to be ok.




 Stay tuned for my next giveaway! Here is the sneak peak!!!

8 comments:

  1. you look GOOOORGGEOUUUS.
    also, i am very sorry for your loss. we all know how it feels and are supporting you! <3
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    Follow me on CHICTOPIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, I'm so sorry, I now how you're feeling. My brother died 4 years ago and since that tragic day nothing is the same. I hope you will be OK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely style and blog, happy I've found it! What about following each other?
      XOXO
      Ylenia

      Delete
  3. Sorry for your loss pretty lady :/
    You look amazing and I love your pretty pink top!


    p.s. I am having my first ever giveaway...a MINA UK dress...enter if you would like :)
    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for your loss. And don't worry ... everything will be okay. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty outfit as always

    and I'm so sorry for your loss

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great dear!
    I really love your blog, keep posting!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the look cute.
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete