Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lace shorts, White Button Down and Turquoise Envelope Clutch















I am wearing Lace shorts c/o Oasap, Shirt - Ichi, Clutch Pieces, Wedges - Kling (all from MonShowRoom), Blazer - H&M, Necklace JC Penney

Finally an outfit post. It has been a while, hasn't it? I had the hardest week at work for some reason, and now got sick to top it off. So I stuffed myself with Theraflu, limes and honey, and lots of hot tea.  Hot green tea and miso soup for breakfast at a local sushi place felt great as well. Now I have a little break and then we are off to see The Beauty and The Beast. I have been watching so many cartoons lately, and most happy about that. Good old cartoons! 

I wish you guys a happy week!
Stay healthy! 
Love, M.




8 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity and freshness of your look! the white shirt looks amazing with those shorts. The envelope bag is such a beautiful shade of blue too :)

    aw it's sad to hear you fell ill. Tea and warm soup always work wonders when you're sick! I hope you fully recover :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so very lovely! I so want those shorts, they are beautiful and perfect!

    Yay for yummy sushi! :)

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love theses shorts an the nude look allover! You are wearing tights, right?
    What kind of complete unvisible tights are you wearing?
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooow in love with your outfit. Wish it wanst so rainy and colf out here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched all your looks and i must say that you have a great style!:))
    I observe of course!:)
    why did it cost you only 50 cents?
    I am looking for the same shoes but unfortunately i cannot afford to buy oryginal one.
    Could you tell me where I can find them?
    I checked khol's website but there is no longer this shoes.
    Please,help me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it only works if you have a Kohl's credit card. Then per every 50$ you spend you get $10 in Kohl's cash that you can only spend in the store. We spent some money at Kohl's buying Christmas presents for our family and received 80$ in Kohl's cash so I spent that on a bag and the shoes. But if you don't have a credit card with them you could buy them for $35 in the store. I checked their website and I don't believe they have those shoes online anymore. I hope that helps.

      Delete
  6. this outfit melt my heart. love it

    http://romantique-obsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know Margarita, you could make ANY outfit look stunning. You have such a gift of elegance and beauty. SO many of us out here absolutely love your outfits. And the amazing thing is, you keep coming up with more and more. You and your outfits are SO adorable. We love you!

    Ed

    ReplyDelete