Friday, January 20, 2012

Leather jacket and army green pants







I am wearing: faux leather jacket and bag Kohl's, brown sweater Target, pants Marshall's, scarf and boots Forever21, 

So whatever I have (my sickness I mean) is really interfering with my life. I just feel so so weak and I am ready for it to be over! I am going to work. I think I am getting promoted (a bit), but still, I might be getting paid a little more which is always a plus. So yeah..

How have you been my dear friends? What's new?
I could not resisit yesterday and bought a new bag. Granted it was only $15 on sale, and looks pretty good. But I am still not sure if I am going to keep it. Lately I have been doubting myself a lot in terms of buying things, I mean. My closet is overflowing literally. And everybody else around is emptying theirs. I think I am going to sell a bunch of clothes and accessories on ebay, because I just can't keep up with everything I have collected over the years. Some of it I have never even worn. How sad.

Anyway I wish you guys a good day.
It's time for me to get ready and go.
Peace!
M.


9 comments:

  1. i love your jacket.. the last pic is simply gorgeous!!!
    hope you have a nice weekend!
    xoxo, Haus of Gala

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous pure beauty

    http://romantique-obsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colour combos! very cosy!

    xx
    livefashionmakeup.blogspot.com
    youtube.com/livefashionmakeup

    ReplyDelete

  4. I'm glad to see the great detail here!Gucci Bags

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pistol is a must for any athlete that needs exceptionally strong legs. fucile softair a molla

    ReplyDelete