Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Egg: Loving Pastel Colors


diy collar previously seen here


It was pretty early, you can judge by my sleepy eyes, lol





I am wearing:
Forever21 sweater, jeans, and ring
DIY studded collar
Vintage bag and shoes


Hi, Stylish people!
I can’t believe I got off for Easter! That honestly, never ever happens, ever. And not only I am off, but my husband is as well! And that’s not it yet! We are both off for whole 3 days together, that is a very rare occurrence, believe me. So you can imagine my excitement for our upcoming mini vacation, we are going to spend a day at one of our favourite resorts in Orlando (I could not book anything for 2 days, they are so booked:). So I got the night of 8th which happens to be our 3 year 8 months anniversary (if such a thing exists – it does for us anyway).
That’s not all the good news, The winner of the LOVE dress giveaway is now being announced: 

It's #47 - MJ!

Congratulations, you are going to receive a dress from inlovewithfashion.com!
I wish everybody could win a dress!
But at least you can order one at 30% OFF using the code ADOLLWITHOUTSTYLE30, and not only a dress, have you seen their sweaters? True pastel heaven!


And that’s not it: another giveaway is coming up any day now, o stay tuned!
Love,
Margarita)


3 comments:

  1. Hooray for your vacay! And congrats to MJ =) It was a lovely giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love this look! the yellow car in the background sets off your outfit even more!

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete