Saturday, September 3, 2011

Neat rooms

Here some pictures I found looking for inspiration for my laundry room (I had been trying to organize my laundry room as well the rest of my apartment). Well, it’s spread to bedrooms and closets as well. In the pictures rooms always look so clean and organized, maybe just because people don’t live there, hence they are never used! But aren’t these photos just darling?! So serene and airy, the qualities  I appreciate most in interiors. I thought I would share them with you:
 Don't you just love those glass jars for detergent? So chic and genius! You see when you are low on the washing powder and no  mess as opposed to its liquid counterpart.




Till next post,
Love, Rita

1 comment:

  1. Your lighting is awesome. Do you have a toilet that plays music? That would be cool.

    ReplyDelete