Monday, September 26, 2011

Newest buys



CHARLOTTE RUSSE HEELS IN NUDE AND BLACK ($38.90 EACH @ Charlotte Russe), GOLD CHOKER NECKLACE AND GOLD EARRINGS (JC PENNY $24.00 AND $20.00 @ JC Penny)


These are the items that I so unexpectedly bought today!!! I mean that my husband bought me! And I can't explain how happy I am about them! The shoes are just amazing and perfect for early fall, and I am planning to pair them with different color socks! They were BUY ONE GET ONE FOR $15.00, so, of course I bought 2 pairs (it doesn't really make any sense to pay almost 40 bucks for one pair when you can get two for just 15 dollars more!!!).The necklace was a great deal too: instead of retail $24.00 we only paid $9 (how amazing is that!!) and the earrings were already on sale for $4.99 (instead of $20). So it was a day of bargains for me!
Hope you had a great day too!
Love, Rita)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment