Wednesday, September 21, 2011

YOU CAN STAND UNDER MY UMBRELLA.....





WHAT I'M WEARING: WHITE LACE BRAND (NO NAME), A JEAN SHIRT (FROM WALMART), ETIENNE AIGNER BOOTS, A BROWN BELT

             It's really an amazing place we went to, a park actually. I enjoy being outside, the weather (and I won't get tired of saying this) is beautiful!!! It was cloudy however and I took my umbrella just in case. And though it did not get to rain I still got to take a picture with it!



           I don't know if I ever mentioned, but I just adore daisies. And when I saw these, i could not help taking pictures of them. It cost me though being almost eaten by ants! (in this errand of admiration i did not notice that i was standing, and then sitting (that hurttt) on a HUGE ant-hill). So I run back to my towel to get the ants off my legs, and it turns out my towel was on another ant-hill!!! Well that was it for walking in the park.
          Then we headed to Target as I wanted to see the Missoni line, or whatever was left from it (cuz it was kind of very very late to go see Missoni for Target, almost every single piece was sold out). Anyway there were a few pairs of rainboots and some heels:




Thanks for reading this,
Till next post,
Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment