Monday, October 17, 2011

Grey silence





 I AM WEARING  T-SHIRT UNKNOWN BRAND, SKIRT UNKNOWN BRAND, VEST UNKNOWN BRAND, ETIENNE AIGNER HIGH BOOTS, ASOS OVER KNEE SOCKS, SEIKO WATCH FOREVER21 NECKLACE, VINTAGE PURSE

So the walk was pretty sad. Especially the part when I was taking pictures of my outfit. People stopped concerned and looked at me funny or sympathetically wondering what was wrong with me and what I was looking for in the grass as I was trying to put my camera somewhere where it could stand on its own without falling so I could finally have 10 seconds to run and make a pose. Very lame! And so did the pictures turn out. Grey, perfectly matching the weather outside. Anyway, I like my new lipstick which is very vampy just like I wanted! It's Cherry Jubilee by Avon, a very nice color and texture. But very difficult to get rid of as it stain everything you touch, yesterday i somehow got it all over my new jeans! The lipstick looks brighter in the pictures as I had to edit them so you could see at least some parts of the outfit. Short day. It's already dark. I am trying to thaw the ground beef that I am going to mix with some leftover rice. I need to think of a sauce to go with it, because this improvised dish sounds extremely plain!
The water is still dripping driving me crazy. I guess I'll have to put some gloves on and fix the damn toilet!! I have no idea how to do that. But I know I won't be able to sleep if it keeps dripping like this! I hate the sound of dripping water if you haven't noticed yet!





The cat is laying by my chair in a very weird pose but that is also very cute. Then he stars biting his claws, which is also kind of weird for a cat and very nervous-person-like. I am trying to take a picture of him. He hates it when I take pictures of him. He is trying to bite me meowing strangely, now he is really biting me, it hurts but I keep trying to catch it on camera. At last I leave him alone and start typing. A few seconds later the spiteful thing jumps on me with his claws (that he so nicely trimmed earlier) and bites and scratches me. I scream from surprise and pain. But he is on the floor again laying in his weird "chicken" pose!! And now is is asleep again making sweet baby noises!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look. I like how you've worn the over the knee socks with the same color tall boots. Very creative! PS thanks for the feedback about my new blog changes. I really appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your cat is so cute! I love your outfit too, especially your skirt.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete