Friday, December 2, 2011

Recent Features!!


Here I am jumping on the right
That's me in a fur coat on the left

In my camel H&M blazer second on the right

2 of my pictures Glamour.fr on the right

 My Black Friday outfit on the right


I know it might sound like not such a big deal. But not for me. I have never been featured anywhere in my life! Except for one time when I was in a band and got my picture with a guitar featured in on of the newspapers. But that was very long ago, that I almost forgot about it. Anyway, I am so happy! Thank you, Chictopia, and thank you. Glamour.fr!!!! The last week was such a great week for me!
Hope everybody is doing well!
I wish you guys all the best!
Love, Rita))




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! That is so exciting, and very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete